Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet Christine; Iowa, Illinois maternity photographer

For my dear friend, Christine, who has waited so patiently for me to post a few of her maternity portraits.... Last month, we stopped by her home on our long drive back from Alabama. I was so excited not only to visit with her lovely family, but also to squeeze in a maternity session as well! My best friend Lauren came along as my assistant (Fun!), and then we topped the evening off with our favorite Mexican restaurant in central IL. Yum!













































And who could resist this sweet face?


1 comments:

Lauren April 23, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

Love them!!! You did an amazing job! I know Christine will be excited to see these.

Followers

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP